HW Paulownia Core Plywood for caravans campers
HW is manufactured using the latest plywood technology paired with over twenty years of plywood knowledge and expertise.
Made with 100% paulownia core, HW is 30% lighter than other commonly sourced RV/Campervan/Caravan panel substrates.
Sourced from fast-growing Chinese plantations and sustainably managed forests for a stable, reliable supply chain.
- The material is light and tough
To evaluate the quality of wood, bulk density, and strength are important standards. The higher the strength is, the lighter the bulk density is. Paulownia wood is one of the lightest wood on the earth. Its air-dry density is 0.23-0.40 g / cm3, which is about 40% lighter than ordinary wood. Its biggest advantage is that it is light and tough.
- No warping, no deformation
Because of its small coefficient of shrinkage, the trees do not bend and do not warp, and are not deformed.
The dried tung tree is not easy to absorb moisture and moisture and has a high degree of preservation.
- Fire resistance
The thermal conductivity of Paulownia wood is smaller than other ones. Generally, the combustion point of wood is about 270 degrees, and the burning point of Paulownia wood is 425 degrees, which is a rare feature.
- Wear resistance
Although the Paulownia wood is light, it is not easy to wear. The Paulownia wood is used as an air box, and the pull rod is worn back and forth, but the box plate is not easy to wear.
- Beautiful texture and bright color
Paulownia wood has a bright, beautiful, and delicate texture with silk, and the natural pattern is very good.
- Strong sound guidance
Paulownia wood is indispensable for making musical instruments. Regardless of weather changes, it can stabilize the timbre, so it is called “Qing Tong”. For example, Yangqin, Pipa, Liuqin, and even Qinhu are all made of paulownia.
- Easy to carve and dye
Paulownia wood is not easy to split, but the wood is soft, easy to process, easy to carve, and easy to dye. It can be used as a beam, purlin, door and window, ceiling, tile board, room partition, and so on. Paulownia Core Plywood is used for Caravan/RV/Touring Car/Camper Vans Interiors, as well as Furniture Applications.
- Lightweight: Paulownia core plywood is significantly lighter than traditional plywood, which makes it ideal for use in vehicles where weight is a crucial factor. This can help to improve fuel efficiency and make the vehicle easier to maneuver.
- High strength-to-weight ratio: Despite its lightweight, paulownia core plywood has a high strength-to-weight ratio, which means it is strong enough to support the weight of the vehicle and its occupants.
- Moisture resistance: Paulownia core plywood is naturally resistant to moisture and rot, which makes it ideal for use in environments where these factors may be a concern. This can help to prolong the lifespan of the vehicle and reduce the need for repairs and maintenance.
- Durability: Paulownia core plywood is durable and long-lasting, which makes it an excellent choice for the construction of caravans and campers. It can withstand the wear and tear of regular use and can help to keep the vehicle in good condition for many years.
- Easy to work with: Paulownia core plywood is easy to work with and can be cut, shaped, and drilled to fit the specific needs of the vehicle. This makes it a versatile material that can be used for a variety of applications in the construction of caravans and campers.
Covered Paper, PVC, HPL, etc. ( (Gray, Yellow, White, Wood Grain, Stone Grain)
|Packing||Standard Export Pallet Packing||Inner Packing||The pallet is wrapped with a 0.20mm plastic bag|
|Outer Packing||The pallet is covered with plywood or carton and then PVC/steel tapes for strength|
Packaging and Containerization
- Wall and ceiling panels: Paulownia core plywood can be used as a lightweight and durable material for wall and ceiling panels in caravans and campers. It can be cut and shaped to fit the specific dimensions of the vehicle and can be finished with a variety of coatings and laminates.
- Flooring: Paulownia core plywood can be used as a flooring material in caravans and campers due to its strength and durability. It can withstand the wear and tear of regular use and can be finished with a non-slip coating for safety.
- Cabinets and storage units: Paulownia core plywood can be used to construct cabinets and storage units in caravans and campers. Its lightweight and easy-to-work-with properties make it an ideal material for this application.
- Furniture: Paulownia core plywood can be used to construct lightweight and durable furniture for caravans and campers. It can be cut and shaped to fit specific designs and can be finished with a variety of coatings and laminates.
- Structural components: Paulownia core plywood can be used as a structural material for caravans and campers, such as for roof supports or framing. Its strength and resistance to moisture make it ideal for use in these types of applications.
Q: What is paulownia core plywood?
A: Paulownia core plywood is a type of lightweight plywood that is made from the wood of the Paulownia tree. It is known for its strength, lightness, and resistance to moisture and rot.
Q: Why is Paulownia core plywood a good choice for caravans and campers?
A: Paulownia core plywood is an excellent choice for caravans and campers because it is lightweight, strong, moisture-resistant, and durable. These features make it an ideal material for use in vehicles where weight is a crucial factor and where resistance to moisture is important.
Q: How is paulownia core plywood made?
A: Paulownia core plywood is made by bonding a core layer of paulownia wood between two layers of veneer. The veneer layers can be made from a variety of materials, including hardwoods and softwoods.
Q: How does paulownia core plywood compare to traditional plywood?
A: Paulownia core plywood is significantly lighter than traditional plywood, which makes it ideal for use in vehicles. It also has a higher strength-to-weight ratio than traditional plywood, which means it is strong enough to support the weight of the vehicle and its occupants. In addition, paulownia core plywood is naturally resistant to moisture and rot, which makes it more durable than traditional plywood in environments where these factors may be a concern.
Q: Can paulownia core plywood be used for other applications besides caravans and campers?
A: Yes, paulownia core plywood can be used for a variety of applications besides caravans and campers. It is commonly used in the construction of furniture, boats, and aircraft due to its lightweight and strong properties.