Veneer Fancy Plywood– Decorative Veneer Plywood
Veneer Fancy Plywood Feature
1. Fancy plywood, also called decorative plywood, is usually veneered with good-looking hardwood veneers, such as red oak, ash, white oak, birch, maple, teak, Sapele, cherry, beech, walnut, and so on.
2. Red oak ( grade: AAA/AAA, BB/BB, A/B, B/C, c/c) fancy plywood, natural ash, red beech, white oak (Q/C), red beech, Bubinga, Sapele (C/C), natural teak（C/C), etc.
3. Red oak (c/c) fancy plywood, natural ash, red beech, white oak (Q/C), red beech, Bubinga, Sapele (C/C), natural teak（C/C), etc.
4. The leading supplier of hardwood veneer-faced panels in China
5. A fancy veneer is defined as “a thin sheet of wood, rotary cut, sliced, or sawed from a log, bolt, or flitch.”
6. Kinds of fancy veneer like Birch, red oak, maple, ash, poplar, cherry, and other species are supplied throughout the decorative plywood, furniture, cabinetry, door, and profile-7. 7. wrap industries.
8. Raw Material – Veneer
9. Veneer Grades
10. Select Veneer is composed entirely of heartwood or sapwood and is matched for grain, pattern, and color.
11. Uniform Veneer is also composed of entirely heartwood or sapwood but is matched for color only.
12. Natural Veneer is composed of both heartwood and sapwood and is generally less expensive than select or uniform veneers.
13. Paint Grade Veneer has a smooth enough finish so none of the wood grain characteristics show through the paint.
14. Stain Grade Veneer is meant to take a clear or tinted stain and still show the natural characteristics of the wood.
15. Natural Veneer: Red Oak / White Oak / Sapele / Beech / Okoume / Burma Teak / Recon
16. Substrate: Particle Board / MDF / Plywood/Blockboard
17. Dimension: 1220x2440MM 1250x2500MM
18. Thickness: 2mm,3mm, 4.2mm, 5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 27mm, 30mm, to 40mm do as your requirements.
|Packing||Standard Export Pallet Packing||Inner Packing||The pallet is wrapped with a 0.20mm plastic bag|
|Outer Packing||The pallet is covered with plywood or carton and then PVC/steel tapes for strength|
Packaging and Containerization
Fancy veneer-coated Plywood MDF board for Furniture, laminations, kitchens, and other interior work, as well as for other usages.
Q: What is engineer veneer fancy plywood?
A: Engineer veneer fancy plywood is a type of plywood that is used for decorative purposes. It is made by laminating a thin layer of high-quality wood veneer onto a plywood substrate.
Q: What are the benefits of engineer veneer fancy plywood?
A: The benefits of engineer veneer fancy plywood include its natural wood grain appearance, durability and strength, stability, versatility, and cost-effectiveness.
Q: What are some common uses for engineer veneer fancy plywood?
A: Engineer veneer fancy plywood is commonly used for furniture, cabinets, wall paneling, and other decorative applications.
Q: What wood species are commonly used for decorative veneer plywood?
A: Common wood species used for decorative veneer plywood include maple, oak, cherry, birch, and walnut.
Q: How is decorative veneer plywood made?
A: Decorative veneer plywood is made by laminating a thin layer of high-quality wood veneer onto a plywood substrate. The plywood substrate is typically made from a combination of high-quality hardwood and softwood veneers that are glued together with a strong adhesive.