F17 Structural Formply
F17 Formply is plywood made with a high-density overlay (HDO) of Phenolic resin-infused paper bond to give you an amazing off-form finish and its structural integrity allows multiple reuses across the Concrete, Building, and Construction Industries.
F17 Formply for strong, stable, concrete formwork
Special Custom HDO Film Facing Does Not Absorb Water.
And It Does Not Swell Or Shrink.
The Robust, Smooth Surface Guarantees First-class Concrete Quality Even After Many Uses.
Manufactured From High-grade Full hardwood Veneers Bonded Together With Super E0 Waterproof Adhesive, Which Has Superior Bond Strength.
The Oblique Jiont And Hot-melt Splicing Technology Are Used To Avoid Every Possible Gap.
To Ensure Excellent Hardness And Stability.
Super E0 Waterproof Adhesive. If Put In Boiling Water For 72 Hours, It Is Still Glue-sticking And Non-Deformed.
The Edges 4 Times Sealed With Waterproof Paint In The Factory For Minimise Moisture Penetration.
Each sheet measures 2400 x 1200 mm, 1800 x 1200 mm
- 17 mm thickness
- Australian Standard AS6669 Approved
- F17 Certified Grade
- Smooth finish perfect for formwork
- Also available in other sizes
- High Strength: F17 Structural Formply has a minimum stress grade of F17, which means it has a high bending strength of at least 17 megapascals (MPa). This makes it suitable for use in structural applications where high strength and stiffness are required.
- Durable: The multiple layers of veneer sheets and cross-grain pattern give F17 Structural Formply excellent dimensional stability and resistance to warping, splitting, and cracking. This makes it a durable material for use in harsh environments.
- Versatile: F17 Structural Formply is suitable for use in a range of applications, including flooring, roofing, walls, and bracing. It can also be used for formwork in concrete construction.
- Cost-effective: F17 Structural Formply is a cost-effective material compared to other construction materials such as steel or concrete. This makes it an attractive option for projects where cost is a consideration.
- Easy to work with: F17 Structural Formply can be easily cut, drilled, and fastened using standard woodworking tools. It is also lightweight and easy to handle, which makes it easy to transport and install on-site.
Packaging and Containerization
Q: What is F17 Structural Formply used for?
A: F17 Structural Formply is typically used in construction and building applications where high strength and durability are required. It can be used for flooring, roofing, walls, and bracing, as well as for formwork in concrete construction.
Q: What is the difference between F17 Structural Formply and regular plywood?
A: F17 Structural Formply is designed specifically for structural applications and has a minimum stress grade of F17, indicating a high bending strength of at least 17 megapascals (MPa). Regular plywood may not have the same level of strength or durability and may not be suitable for structural applications.
Q: What is the standard size of F17 Structural Formply?
A: F17 Structural Formply is typically available in standard sizes of 2400mm x 1200mm and thicknesses ranging from 9mm to 25mm.
Q: Can F17 Structural Formply be painted or stained?
A: Yes, F17 Structural Formply can be painted or stained just like regular plywood. However, it is important to ensure that the surface is properly prepared and primed before applying any finish.
Q: Is F17 Structural Formply waterproof?
A: F17 Structural Formply is not waterproof, but it does have some resistance to moisture. It is recommended to protect the edges of the plywood with sealant or edge tape to prevent water penetration.