Paulownia Multiply Plywood
Paulownia Multiply Plywood
HW is manufactured using the latest plywood technology paired with over twenty years of plywood knowledge and expertise.
Made with 100% paulownia core, HW is 30% lighter than other commonly sourced RV/Campervan/Caravan panel substrates.
Sourced from fast-growing Chinese plantations and sustainably managed forests for a stable, reliable supply chain.
- The material is light and tough
To evaluate the quality of wood, bulk density, and strength are important standards. The higher the strength is, the lighter the bulk density is. Paulownia wood is one of the lightest wood on the earth. Its air-dry density is 0.23-0.40 g / cm3, which is about 40% lighter than ordinary wood. Its biggest advantage is that it is light and tough.
- No warping, no deformation
Because of its small coefficient of shrinkage, the trees do not bend and do not warp, and are not deformed.
The dried tung tree is not easy to absorb moisture and moisture and has a high degree of preservation.
- Fire resistance
The thermal conductivity of Paulownia wood is smaller than other ones. Generally, the combustion point of wood is about 270 degrees, and the burning point of Paulownia wood is 425 degrees, which is a rare feature.
- Wear resistance
Although the Paulownia wood is light, it is not easy to wear. The Paulownia wood is used as an air box, and the pull rod is worn back and forth, but the box plate is not easy to wear.
- Beautiful texture and bright color
Paulownia wood has a bright, beautiful, and delicate texture with silk, and the natural pattern is very good.
- Strong sound guidance
Paulownia wood is indispensable for making musical instruments. Regardless of weather changes, it can stabilize the timbre, so it is called “Qing Tong”. For example, Yangqin, Pipa, Liuqin, and even Qinhu are all made of paulownia.
- Easy to carve and dye
Paulownia wood is not easy to split, but the wood is soft, easy to process, easy to carve, and easy to dye. It can be used as a beam, purlin, door and window, ceiling, tile board, room partition, and so on. Paulownia Core Plywood is used for Caravan/RV/Touring Car/Camper Vans Interiors, as well as Furniture Applications.
Advantages of Paulownia Multiply Plywood
1. Lightweight: Paulownia wood is known for its lightweight properties, and this extends to Paulownia multiply plywood. It is significantly lighter than many other types of plywood, making it easy to handle and transport.
2. High strength-to-weight ratio: Despite its lightweight nature, paulownia multiply plywood has a high strength-to-weight ratio, meaning it is strong and durable despite its low weight.
3. Low moisture absorption: Paulownia multiply plywood has low moisture absorption, which makes it less likely to warp or split when exposed to moisture.
4. Versatile: Paulownia multiplies plywood can be used for a variety of applications, including furniture, cabinets, boat building, and more.
5. Sustainable: Paulownia trees are fast-growing and can be harvested sustainably, making paulownia multiply plywood an environmentally friendly choice.
Surface Material of Paulownia Multiply Plywood
Covered Paper, PVC, HPL, etc. ( (Gray, Yellow, White, Wood Grain, Stone Grain)
Delivery Instructions of Paulownia Multiply Plywood
|Packing||Standard Export Pallet Packing||Inner Packing||The pallet is wrapped with a 0.20mm plastic bag|
|Outer Packing||The pallet is covered with plywood or carton and then PVC/steel tapes for strength|
Packaging and Containerization of Paulownia Multiply Plywood
Application of Paulownia Multiply Plywood
1. Furniture: Paulownia multiply plywood is commonly used in the construction of lightweight furniture due to its lightweight nature, strength, and stability.
2. Cabinetry: The material is also used in the construction of cabinets and drawers due to its durability and low moisture absorption.
3. Surfboards: Paulownia multiply plywood is a popular choice for the core material of surfboards due to its strength, lightweight nature, and resistance to water.
4. Boat building: The material is also used in boat building due to its ability to resist water damage and its lightweight nature.
5. Decorative panels: Paulownia multiply plywood is also used in the construction of decorative panels, wall and ceiling coverings, and interior design elements due to its aesthetic appeal and versatility.
6. Packaging: Paulownia multiply plywood is used in the construction of lightweight and sturdy packaging due to its strength and durability.
Q: What is paulownia wood?
A: Paulownia wood comes from the paulownia tree, which is a fast-growing deciduous tree that is native to China but now grown in many parts of the world. Wood is known for its lightweight properties and is often used in construction and furniture making.
Q: How is paulownia multiply plywood made?
A: Paulownia multiplies plywood is made by gluing together thin layers of paulownia wood veneer in alternating directions. The result is a strong and stable material that resists warping and splitting.
Q: What are the advantages of paulownia multiply plywood?
A: Some advantages of paulownia multiply plywood include its lightweight nature, high strength-to-weight ratio, low moisture absorption, versatility, and sustainability.
Q: What are some common applications for paulownia multiply plywood?
A: Paulownia multiply plywood is used for a variety of applications, including furniture, cabinetry, boat building, and more. It is also used as a core material for laminated panels and is popular in the construction of surfboards.
Q: How does paulownia multiply plywood compare to other types of plywood?
A: Paulownia multiply plywood is lighter in weight and has a higher strength-to-weight ratio than many other types of plywood. It also has low moisture absorption and is resistant to warping and splitting.