Birch Plywood B Grade 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm
Product Description of Birch Plywood B Grade
Full Birch Plywood (also called throughout birch plywood)
Baltic Birch Plywood Full Sheets
(1) . Face/back: Birch
(2). The grade of face/back: B/BB; BB/BB; BB/CP; CP/CP; C/C Russian grade (C+/C; C/C; C/D; D/D; E/E US grade)
(3). Core: Birch
(4). The grade of the core: AA grade, A+ grade, A grade
(5). Glue: MR glue, WBP(melamine), WBP(phenolic), E1&MR glue, better E1&MR glue, WBP(better E1&melamine),WBP(better E1&phenolic), E0, E1, E2
(6). Size: 1220X2440mm, 1250X2500mm, 1500X3000mm, 1525X1525mm / 48”X96”, 60”X60”, 4’X8′
(7). Thickness: 2.4mm-30mm
(8). Packing: Standard seaworthy packing.
Birch Plywood B Grade 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm Feature
1. Strength and Durability: Birch plywood is known for its strength and durability. The alternating grain pattern of the veneers used in birch plywood gives it superior strength and resistance to warping, making it suitable for use in furniture, cabinetry, and other applications where strength is important.
2. Smooth Surface: Birch plywood has a smooth and uniform surface with few knots or defects, making it easy to paint or stain. The B-grade classification indicates that the plywood may have a few minor defects that do not affect its overall strength or functionality.
3. Versatility: Birch plywood can be cut and shaped to fit any design or application. It can be used in furniture, cabinetry, flooring, walls, and more.
4. Appearance: Birch plywood has a light color and a fine, uniform grain pattern that makes it a popular choice for applications where aesthetics are important.
5. Sustainable: Birch plywood is made from renewable resources and is a sustainable building material.
6. Cost-effective: Birch plywood is a cost-effective option compared to solid wood. It allows homeowners and designers to achieve the look of solid wood at a lower cost.
The characteristics of full birch plywood
(1) . There is a big difference between the prices of birch face/backs of different grades. For example, B Russian grade face is 4-6 times as expensive as E Russian grade face.
(2). The plywood is well-sanded and very flat and smooth.
(3). The density of full birch plywood is much higher than poplar core plywood.
(4). The birch core veneers are all whole-piece core veneers.
(5). The inner quality is good and prices are much higher.
We supply Baltic Birch plywood because of several reasons:
- Birch is a very strong material. Plywood made of birch is an extremely hard and stable material providing extraordinary technical features.
- The appearance of Russian (Baltic) birch is very attractive and suitable for furniture and decoration.
- The holding strength of Baltic birch plywood is really good.
The common construction/quality-requirement of full birch plywood Customers usually require full birch plywood as the following:
SEQ No. FBP-1:
Full Birch Plywood, B/BB, BB/BB, BB/CP grade as per Russian grading system (or C+/C; C/C; C/D grade as per US grading system ) birch F/B, A grade birch core, WBP(phenolic) glue
– Exterior (WBP meaning Water Boiled Proof) or
– Interior (MR meaning Moisture Resistant) glues.
In both cases formaldehyde emission is E1 and in most cases CARB Phase 2 certified
Delivery Instructions of Birch Plywood B Grade
|Packing||Standard Export Pallet Packing||Inner Packing||The pallet is wrapped with a 0.20mm plastic bag|
|Outer Packing||The pallet is covered with plywood or carton and then PVC/steel tapes for strength|
Packaging and Containerization of Birch Plywood B Grade
Application of Birch Plywood B Grade
For interior application as high-quality furniture/roofing panel/underlayment/subfloor; for exterior application as high-quality building materials/fences/signs and so on.
Q: What does a B grade mean in Birch Plywood?
A: The B grade classification in Birch Plywood indicates that the plywood may have a few minor defects, such as small knots, splits, or discoloration, that do not affect its overall strength or functionality. The B-grade plywood may have some visual defects but it still meets the basic requirements for a strong and durable panel.
Q: What is the thickness of Birch Plywood B Grade 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm?
A: The thickness of Birch Plywood B Grade 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm is 18mm, which is about 0.71 inches.
Q: What are the applications of Birch Plywood B Grade 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm?
A: Birch Plywood B Grade 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm is suitable for a wide range of applications, including furniture, cabinetry, flooring, walls, and other interior and exterior applications where a strong and durable panel is required.
Q: How is Birch Plywood B Grade 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm installed?
A: Birch Plywood B Grade 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm can be installed using a variety of methods, including nails, screws, and glue. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper installation.
Q: Is Birch Plywood B Grade 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm eco-friendly?
A: Birch Plywood is made from renewable resources and is considered an eco-friendly building material. Many manufacturers also use sustainable production methods and materials.