HW B/C, C/D, D/E, E/F Grade 4×8 Birch Cabinet and Furniture
Product Details of Birch Plywood
HW Grade 4×8 Birch Cabinet and Furniture is comprised of multiple plies of wood veneer giving it high stability, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It is usually used for Automotive Interiors, Furniture, Room Decoration, Construction, and Packing.
Below are the advantages, of why customers choose our plywood:
Good veneer price, poplar/eucalyptus/pine/birch/combi core quality is great. could be used for the inner part.
Hard and durable quality, make them long usage life.
Factory quality guarantee, quality problems? contact us.
Well packed, and has good protection while shipping.
HW Birch Cabinet and Furniture Feature
2. C/D Grade: This grade of birch plywood has slightly more knots and defects than the B/C grade, but it is still a good quality for cabinets and furniture. It has a smooth surface and is easy to work with, making it a popular choice for many woodworking projects.
3. D/E Grade: This grade of birch plywood has more knots and defects than the previous grades, making it a more economical choice for utility-grade furniture and cabinets. It is still strong and durable but may have some imperfections on the surface that need to be addressed before staining or painting.
4. E/F Grade: This is the lowest quality grade of birch plywood, with the most knots and defects. It is often used for secondary purposes such as shelving or other non-critical applications. It may require more preparation and finishing work to achieve a smooth surface.
Product Parameters of Birch Plywood
|Product Name||HW 5-30MM Commercial Birch Plywood for Furniture|
|Size||1220x2440mm/1250x2500mm/ or as the client’s requirement|
|Thickness Tolerance||+/-0.2mm (thickness<6mm), +/-0.3~0.5mm (thickness≥6mm)|
|Face/Back||E-Wood, Okoume, Ilomba, Poplar, Birch, Bintangor, Hardwood, Pine, Pencil Cedar, Keruing, Agathis, Meranti, etc.|
|Core||Poplar, hardwood, eucalyptus, Okoume, birch, pine, combi, etc.|
|Joint Way of The Core||Overlap joint, end joint, scarf joint, or finger joint|
|Glue||E0, E1, E2, MR, Melamine or WBP|
|Technical Parameters||Moisture Content||<12%|
|Modulus of Elasticity||≥5000Mpa|
|Static Bending Strength||≥30Mpa|
|Surface Bonding Strength||≥1.60Mpa|
|Internal Bonding Strength||≥0.90Mpa|
|Screw Holding Ability||Face||≥1900N|
|Usage & Performance||Plywood is widely used for Automotive Interiors, furniture, decoration, construction, and packing. With good properties, such as easy fabricability, high bending strength, strong screw-holding ability, heat resistance, anti-static, long-lasting, and no seasonal effect.|
|Payment Terms||T/T or L/C at sight|
|Delivery Time||Within 20 days after receiving the deposit or original L/C at sight|
|Certification||CE, FSC, EUTR, CARB，EPA, JAS, ISO|
Delivery Instructions of Birch Plywood
|Packing||Standard Export Pallet Packing||Inner Packing||The pallet is wrapped with a 0.20mm plastic bag|
|Outer Packing||The pallet is covered with plywood or carton and then PVC/steel tapes for strength|
Packaging and Containerization of Birch Plywood
Application of Birch Plywood
1. Cabinets and furniture: Birch plywood is a popular choice for cabinets and furniture due to its strength, durability, and attractive appearance.
2. Flooring: Birch plywood is often used as a subflooring material for hardwood or tile flooring due to its stability and strength.
3. Wall paneling: Birch plywood can be used as a decorative wall paneling material, providing a natural wood grain appearance and texture.
4. Boat building: Birch plywood is a commonly used material in boat building due to its water-resistant properties and strength.
5. Toys and crafts: Birch plywood can be used for a variety of toy and craft projects due to its versatility and ease of use.
6. Packaging: Birch plywood is sometimes used as a packaging material due to its strength and durability, particularly for heavy or fragile items.
7. Musical instruments: Birch plywood is often used in the construction of musical instruments, particularly drums, and guitars, due to its strong and resonant qualities.
Q: What is the difference between the different grades of birch plywood?
A: The different grades of birch plywood refer to the quality and appearance of the wood. The B/C grade is the highest quality with minimal knots and defects, while the E/F grade is the lowest quality with the most knots and defects.
Q: Which grade of birch plywood should I use for my project?
A: The grade of birch plywood you should use for your project depends on the level of quality you need and the purpose of the project. B/C and C/D grades are suitable for fine furniture and cabinetry, while D/E and E/F grades are better suited for utility-grade furniture and cabinets.
Q: Is birch plywood strong enough for cabinets and furniture?
A: Yes, birch plywood is a strong and durable material that is suitable for cabinets and furniture. It is resistant to warping and shrinking, making it a reliable choice for long-lasting furniture.
Q: Can birch plywood be stained or painted?
A: Yes, HW grade 4×8 birch cabinet and furniture can be stained or painted to match any decor. Its light-colored wood grain provides a beautiful natural appearance that can be enhanced with staining or painting.
Q: Is birch plywood easy to work with?
A: Yes, birch plywood is a relatively easy material to work with. It has a consistent surface that is smooth and easy to cut and shape. It is also lightweight, which makes it easier to handle and transport.