HW T&G Tongue And Groove CD Pine Plywood
T&G (Tongue and Groove) CD Pine Plywood is a type of tongue and groove plywood that is made from radiata pine veneers. CD refers to the grade of plywood, which is a standard grade suitable for a wide range of applications.
Features And Information About T&g Cd Pine Plywood:
1. Interlocking Design: The tongue and groove design of the plywood provides a tight and seamless fit between the boards, creating a stable and secure surface.
2. CD Grade: The CD grade of the plywood means that it has some knots, patches, and minor defects that do not affect its structural integrity. This grade is suitable for general-purpose use.
3. Radiata Pine: Radiata pine is a type of softwood that is commonly used in plywood and other construction materials. It is known for its strength, durability, and stability.
4. Thickness: T&G CD Pine Plywood is available in a variety of thicknesses, including 3/4 inch, which is a standard thickness for many applications.
5. Applications: T&G CD Pine Plywood can be used for a variety of applications, such as subflooring, roof decking, wall paneling, and more. Its interlocking design makes it particularly useful in areas where moisture or temperature changes may cause other types of wood paneling to warp or buckle.
6. Aesthetics: The natural appearance of radiata pine can be left unfinished for a rustic look or finished with paint, stain, or other coatings to match the desired look of the project.
different sheet sizes in 4mm/4.5 thick.
Brace ply is regularly used in applications such as the backing of cabinets, linings of a garage, and bracing in construction for
both load-bearing walls and roofs.
The plywood is sourced from resources that have been legally harvested and comply with AS2269 for the A-Bond Phenolic glue bond.
Veneer Grades: “D” grade face “D” grade back
Stress Grades: F22
Dimensions: 2440mm x 900mm, 2745mm x 900mm, 3050mm x 900mm ,2440mm x 1200mm, 2745mm x 1200mm,3050mm x 1200mm
Glue Bond: A-Bond phenolic – 72-hour boil
Species: Selected Hardwoods
Density: 725 kg/m3 approx
CD Structural Plywood
Pine structural plywood and Hardwood structural plywood are both manufactured to AS/NZ2269 using a phenolic “A” bond resin bonding
the individual timber veneers.
This exterior grade plywood has known and consistent structural performance and the design properties are published in the Timber
Structures Code AS1720.1 & are certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant for Structural Plywood.
Specifications – Hardwood
Veneer Grades: “C” grade face “D” grade back
Stress Grades: F11/ F14 / F17/ F22
Dimensions: 2400mm x 1200mm
Thicknesses: 7mm, 9, 12, 15, 17, 19, 21 & 25mm
Glue Bond: A-Bond Phenolic – 72-hour boil.
Species: Selected Hardwoods
Density: 725 kg/m3 approx
Preservative Treatment: H2 Glue Line Treated
|Product Name||HW Tongue And Groove Plywood|
|Size||1220x2440mm/1250x2500mm/ or as the client’s requirement|
|Thickness Tolerance||+/-0.2mm (thickness<6mm), +/-0.3~0.5mm (thickness≥6mm)|
|Face/Back||E-Wood, Okoume, Ilomba, Poplar, Birch, Bintangor, Hardwood, Pine, Pencil Cedar, Keruing, Agathis, Meranti, etc.|
|Core||Poplar, hardwood, eucalyptus, Okoume, birch, pine, combi, etc.|
|Joint Way of The Core||Overlap joint, end joint, scarf joint, or finger joint|
|Glue||E0, E1, E2, MR, Melamine or WBP|
|Technical Parameters||Moisture Content||<12%|
|Modulus of Elasticity||≥5000Mpa|
|Static Bending Strength||≥30Mpa|
|Surface Bonding Strength||≥1.60Mpa|
|Internal Bonding Strength||≥0.90Mpa|
|Screw Holding Ability||Face||≥1900N|
|Usage & Performance||Plywood is widely used for Automotive Interiors, furniture, decoration, construction, and packing. With good properties, such as easy fabricability, high bending strength, strong screw-holding ability, heat resistance, anti-static, long-lasting, and no seasonal effect.|
|Payment Terms||T/T or L/C at sight|
|Delivery Time||Within 20 days after receiving the deposit or original L/C at sight|
|Certification||CE, FSC, EUTR, CARB，EPA, JAS, ISO|
|Packing||Standard Export Pallet Packing||Inner Packing||The pallet is wrapped with a 0.20mm plastic bag|
|Outer Packing||The pallet is covered with plywood or carton and then PVC/steel tapes for strength|
Packaging and Containerization
Commercial Plywood for Furniture, countertops, laminations, kitchens, and other interior work, as well as for other usages.
Q: What is the difference between T&G CD Pine Plywood and regular CD Pine Plywood?
A: T&G CD Pine Plywood has a tongue and groove interlocking design that creates a tight and seamless fit between the boards. Regular CD Pine Plywood does not have this interlocking design.
Q: Can T&G CD Pine Plywood be used for exterior applications?
A: T&G CD Pine Plywood can be used for exterior applications if it is properly treated or coated to resist moisture and weathering.
Q: How is T&G CD Pine Plywood installed?
A: T&G CD Pine Plywood is typically installed by fitting the boards together and then nailing or screwing them into place. Adhesive can also be used to secure the boards in place.
Q: What is the maximum span for T&G CD Pine Plywood?
A: The maximum span for T&G CD Pine Plywood will depend on several factors, such as the thickness of the plywood, the spacing of the supports, and the intended use of the plywood. Consult the manufacturer’s specifications or a structural engineer for guidance.
Q: Can T&G CD Pine Plywood be used as a subfloor?
A: Yes, T&G CD Pine Plywood is often used as a subfloor because of its strength and stability. It provides a reliable and level surface for flooring materials to be installed over.