Glossy UV Birch Plywood
Glossy UV birch plywood is a type of plywood that has been coated with a layer of ultraviolet (UV) cured lacquer to give it a glossy finish. Birch plywood is made from thin layers of birch veneer that are glued together to create a strong and durable sheet of wood. The UV lacquer adds a layer of protection to the plywood, making it resistant to scratches and abrasions. The glossy finish of the UV lacquer enhances the natural beauty of the birch wood grain, giving it a smooth and polished look. This type of plywood is commonly used in furniture, cabinetry, and interior design applications where a high-quality and attractive finish is desired.
Feature of UV Coated Plywood
1. Durability: Birch plywood is known for its strength and durability, and the addition of the UV lacquer layer further enhances its resistance to wear and tear.
2. Aesthetics: The glossy finish of the UV lacquer gives the plywood a sleek and polished appearance, highlighting the natural beauty of the birch wood grain.
3. Scratch resistance: The UV lacquer layer helps to protect the plywood from scratches and abrasions, making it a good choice for high-traffic areas or furniture pieces that will be subject to frequent use.
4. Moisture resistance: Birch plywood has natural moisture resistance, and the UV lacquer layer provides an extra layer of protection against moisture and humidity.
5. Easy maintenance: The glossy surface of the UV lacquer makes the plywood easy to clean and maintain.
6. Versatility: Glossy UV birch plywood can be used in a variety of applications, including cabinetry, furniture, wall paneling, and interior design projects.
|HW UV Coated Birch Plywood for Furniture Making
|1220x2440mm/1250x2500mm/ or as clients requirement
|+/-0.2mm (thickness<6mm), +/-0.3~0.5mm (thickness≥6mm)
|UV Lacquer (Birch/Pine)
|Poplar, hardwood, eucalyptus, okoume, birch, pine, combi, ect.
|Joint Way of The Core
|Overlap joint, end joint, scarf joint or finger joint
|E0, E1, E2, MR, Melamine or WBP
|Modulus of Elasticity
|Static Bending Strength
|Surface Bonding Strength
|Internal Bonding Strength
|Screw Holding Ability
|Usage & Performance
|Plywood is widely used for Automotive Interior ,furniture, decoration, construction and packing. With good properties, such as, easy fabricability, high bending strength, strong screw holding ability, heat resistant, anti-static, long-lasting and no seasonal effect. Clear,beautiful,durable finish resists scratches and chips.
|T/T or L/C at sight
|Within 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight
|CE, FSC, EUTR, CARB，EPA, JAS, ISO
|Standard Export Pallet Packing
|Pallet is wrapped with a 0.20mm plastic bag
|Pallet is covered with plywood or carton and then PVC/steel tapes for strength
Packaging and Containerization
UV Birch Plywood for Furniture, Roof Furniture, counter tops, laminations, kitchens, and other interior work, as well as for other usages.
Product Details of UV Coated Plywood FAQ
Q: What is UV-coated plywood?
A: UV-coated plywood is plywood that has been treated with a layer of ultraviolet (UV) cured lacquer to give it a glossy finish and added protection.
Q: What are the dimensions of UV-coated plywood?
A: UV-coated plywood comes in various sizes and thicknesses, depending on the manufacturer and intended use. Common dimensions include 4 feet by 8 feet and thicknesses ranging from 1/8 inch to 3/4 inch.
Q: What type of wood is used to make UV-coated plywood?
A: UV-coated plywood can be made from various types of wood, including birch, maple, and oak.
Q: Can UV-coated plywood be used outdoors?
A: No, UV-coated plywood is not recommended for outdoor use as it is not designed to withstand exposure to the elements.
Q: Is UV-coated plywood suitable for kitchen cabinets and countertops?
A: Yes, UV-coated plywood is a popular choice for kitchen cabinets and countertops due to its durability and glossy finish.