Door Core Wood Laminated Board Furniture Materials
Door core wood laminated board is a type of engineered wood product that is made by bonding together several layers of wood veneers or fibers with adhesive. The resulting board has a solid, durable core that is covered with a thin layer of wood veneer or laminate on both sides. This type of board is often used in furniture making due to its strength, stability, and ease of use.
Furniture made from door core wood laminated board materials can be very durable and long-lasting. The core of the board is typically made from either softwood or hardwood fibers, depending on the desired strength and characteristics of the final product. The veneer or laminate layer on the surface of the board can be made from a wide variety of wood species, depending on the desired appearance and style of the furniture.
One of the benefits of using door-core wood laminated board materials in furniture making is that they can be easily cut and shaped with standard woodworking tools. They are also less prone to warping, splitting, or cracking than solid wood, which can be particularly important for furniture that is subject to frequent use or changes in temperature and humidity.
Door Core Wood Laminated Board Furniture Materials Feature
1. Strength and Durability: The door core wood laminated board is engineered to be strong and durable, with a solid core that is made up of several layers of wood veneers or fibers. This makes it less likely to warp or crack, even when exposed to changes in temperature and humidity.
2. Stability: Because of its construction, door core wood laminated board is more stable than solid wood, making it less likely to expand or contract with changes in temperature and humidity. This can be particularly important for furniture that will be subject to frequent use or changes in environmental conditions.
3. Easy to Work With Door core wood laminated board can be easily cut and shaped with standard woodworking tools, making it a popular choice for furniture makers of all skill levels.
4. Cost-Effective: Door core wood laminated board is typically less expensive than solid wood, making it a more cost-effective option for furniture making.
5. Variety: Door core wood laminated board is available in a wide variety of wood species and finishes, making it easy to find a style and color that will complement any design aesthetic.
Product Details of LVL Door Core Wood
Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) is made of thin layers of wood (veneers) glued together under pressure with the grains of all veneers running parallel to the length.
Environmentally friendly engineered wood material with unique performance;
Durability and long-lasting appeal structures;
Unchangeable performance over the entire service life;
Homogenous material with unchangeable mechanical properties lengthwise;
Consistent geometry and physical properties regardless of seasonal factors, environmental variations, and climatic conditions;
High accuracy of adjacent elements;
High bearing capacity;
Resistance to corrosive agents;
Optimal performance/weight ratio;
High thermal and sound insulating properties;
Material is easy to process with any cutting instruments;
Material is not subject to deformations caused by humidity variations and has low values of natural shrinkage.
Product Parameters of LVL Door Core Wood
|LVL door core and door frame F&B LVL PLYWOOD
|poplar, pine, etc
|sanding or no sanding
|E1,E2, E0, WBP,melamine,MR
|furniture grade, construction grade, packing grade
|Standard export packing, pallet with metal strips
|20’GP-8pallets/25cbm, 40’HQ-18pallets/50cbm or upon request
|T/T or L/C
|Within 20 days upon down payment or upon opening of L/C
|CE, FSC, EUTR, CARB，EPA, JAS, ISO
|1) Compared to solid lumber, LVL is stronger, straighter, more uniform, and more stable. The bending and bonding strength are 3 times stronger than solid wood.
2) It’s flexible to cut and make full use of the product. The max length we can produce is 12m and the thickness is up to 300mm. The customers canchoose the product as per their request.
3) It’s much less likely than conventional lumber to warp, twist, bow,
or shrink due to its composite nature.
mortising and nailing.
Delivery Instructions of LVL Door Core Wood
|Standard Export Pallet Packing
|The pallet is wrapped with a 0.20mm plastic bag
|The pallet is covered with plywood or carton and then PVC/steel tapes for strength
Packaging and Containerization of LVL Door Core Wood
Application of LVL Door Core Wood
LVL Door Core for Furniture, Doors, laminations, kitchens, and other interior work, as well as for other usages.
Q: What is door core wood laminated board?
A: Door core wood laminated board is an engineered wood product made by bonding together several layers of wood veneers or fibers with adhesive. The resulting board has a solid core that is covered with a thin layer of wood veneer or laminate on both sides.
Q: What are the benefits of using door-core wood laminated board in furniture making?
A: Door core wood laminated board is strong, durable, stable, and cost-effective, making it a popular choice for furniture makers. It is also easy to work with and available in a wide variety of wood species and finishes.
Q: Is door core wood laminated board better than solid wood for furniture making?
A: Door-core wood laminated board is a popular choice for furniture making because of its strength, stability, and cost-effectiveness. However, whether it is better than solid wood depends on the specific application and design requirements of the furniture.
Q: Can door core wood laminated board be stained or painted?
A: Yes, door core wood laminated board can be stained or painted just like solid wood. However, it is important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for preparing the surface before applying any finishes.
Q: Is door core wood laminated board environmentally friendly?
A: Door core wood laminated board can be an environmentally friendly option for furniture making, as it can be made from sustainably harvested wood and can reduce waste by using smaller pieces of wood that might not be suitable for solid wood furniture. However, it is important to choose products that are certified by recognized environmental organizations, such as the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), to ensure that they meet certain environmental standards.