Caravan and RV Lightweight Block Board
Product Details and Advantage
Several thin layers of paulownia wood crisscrossed and glued together form our exclusive paulownia plywood. This board has the characteristics of being resistant as well as light, it is once veneers have been obtained by unrolling process.
In short, the versatility of this plywood fits perfectly both in the marine sector and in the automotive sector.
- Lightness: our plywood sheets allow you to customize interiors without overloading the structure or placing stress on engine and vehicle performance. Paulownia plywood is the gold standard against which competing materials are measured in the construction of campers and equipped vans.
- Flexibility: HW plywood panels are ideal for creating furniture by design. The bathrooms, kitchens and living areas of campers and caravans today match those used in normal homes. This is due to their functional furnishings, which are especially designed for small spaces and manufactured with our materials.
- Strength: our plywood lasts over time without deforming. This is a fundamental requirement for use within vehicles built to have a long life and travel many kilometres. HW plywood, which is used in the construction of interiors in the automotive industry, is always of high quality. It maintains its characteristics over time, allowing manufacturers to guarantee the long life of a vehicle, its interior design and its furniture.
Paulownia is a leafy tree native of China, whose peculiarity is its quick growth. Thanks to this, it allows to absorb up to 10 times more CO2 than the rest of arboreal species.
As for wood, its main characteristic lies in its low density (270 Kg / m3). Visually, we find a light wood, with pink highlights and clean of knots. Because of its appearance, the Paulownia offers a unique warmth.
Among the endless applications that our clients found, we highlight the use of Paulownia wood in the manufacture of all kind of furniture, surfboards, saunas, instruments, pieces for cars and boats, doors, boxes, among others.
Its manageability makes the Paulownia wood an ideal material to incorporate in any product that requires lightness.
|Product Name||HW Paulownia Plywood for Automotive Interior|
|Size||1220x2440mm/1220x2030mm/1220x2200mm/1250x2500mm/ or as clients requirement|
|Thickness Tolerance||+/-0.2mm (thickness<6mm), +/-0.3~0.5mm (thickness≥6mm)|
|Face/Back||E-Wood, Okoume, Ilomba,Poplar, Birch, Bintangor, Hardwood, Pine, Pencil Cedar, Keruing, Agathis, Meranti, ect.|
|Core||Paulownia, Poplar, hardwood, eucalyptus, okoume, birch, pine, combi, ect.|
|Joint Way of The Core||Overlap joint, end joint, scarf joint or finger joint|
|Glue||E0, E1, E2, MR, Melamine or WBP|
|Technical Parameters||Moisture Content||<12%|
|Modulus of Elasticity||≥5000Mpa|
|Static Bending Strength||≥30Mpa|
|Surface Bonding Strength||≥1.60Mpa|
|Internal Bonding Strength||≥0.90Mpa|
|Screw Holding Ability||Face||≥1900N|
|Usage & Performance||Plywood is widely used for Automotive Interior ,furniture, decoration, construction and packing. With good properties, such as, easy fabricability, high bending strength, strong screw holding ability, heat resistant, anti-static, long-lasting and no seasonal effect.|
|Payment Terms||T/T or L/C at sight|
|Delivery Time||Within 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight|
|Certification||CE, FSC, EUTR, CARB，EPA, JAS, ISO|
|Packing||Standard Export Pallet Packing||Inner Packing||Pallet is wrapped with a 0.20mm plastic bag|
|Outer Packing||Pallet is covered with plywood or carton and then PVC/steel tapes for strength|
Packaging and Containerization
HW Paulownia Core Plywood used for Caravan/RV/Touring Car Interior, as well as Furniture Application.
- Interior cabinetry for Caravan/RV vehicles
- Shopfitting/Exhibition Displays
- Overlaying with digital print, timber veneers and decorative laminates
- Ceiling Bulkheads