Birch Plywood B Grade 2440mm x 1220mm x 18mm
Product Description of Birch Plywood B Grade
Full Birch Plywood (also called throughout birch plywood)
Baltic Birch Plywood Full Sheets
(1) . Face/back : Birch
(2). The grade of face/back: B/BB; BB/BB; BB/CP; CP/CP; C/C Russian grade (C+/C; C/C; C/D; D/D; E/E US grade)
(3). Core: Birch
(4). The grade of the core: AA grade, A+ grade, A grade
(5). Glue: MR glue, WBP(melamine), WBP(phenolic), E1&MR glue, better E1&MR glue, WBP(better E1&melamine),WBP(better E1&phenolic), E0, E1, E2
(6). Size: 1220X2440mm, 1250X2500mm, 1500X3000mm, 1525X1525mm / 48''X96'', 60''X60'', 4'X8'
(8).Packing: Standard seaworthy packing.
The characteristics of full birch plywood
(1) . There is a big difference between the prices of birch face/backs of different grade . For example, B Russian grade face is 4-6 times as expensive as E Russian grade face .
(2). The plywood is well sanded and very flat and smooth .
(3). The density of full birch plywood is much higher than poplar core plywood .
(4). The birch core veneers are all whole piece core veneers .
(5). The inner quality is good and prices is much higher .
We supply Baltic Birch plywood because of several reasons:
- Birch is very strong material. Plywood made of birch is extremely hard and stable material providing extraordinary technical features.
- Appearance of Russian (Baltic) birch is very attractive and suitable for furniture and decoration.
- Holding strength of Baltic birch plywood is real good.
The common construction/quality-requirement of full birch plywood Customers usually require the full birch plywood as the following:
SEQ No. FBP-1:
Full Birch Plywood,B/BB,BB/BB,BB/CP grade as per Russian grading system (or C+/C; C/C; C/D grade as per US grading system ) birch F/B, A grade birch core, WBP(phenolic) glue
– Exterior (WBP meaning Water Boiled Proof) or
– Interior (MR meaning Moisture Resistant) glues.
In both cases formaldehyde emission is E1 and in most cases CARB Phase 2 certified
Delivery Instructions of Birch Plywood B Grade
|Packing||Standard Export Pallet Packing||Inner Packing||Pallet is wrapped with a 0.20mm plastic bag|
|Outer Packing||Pallet is covered with plywood or carton and then PVC/steel tapes for strength|
Packaging and Containerization of Birch Plywood B Grade
Application of Birch Plywood B Grade
For interior application as high quality furniture/roofing panel/underlayment/subfoor; for exterior application as high quality building materials/fences/signs and so on .